- Senior Digital Marketing professional with extensive experience promoting and running marketing campaigns, creating visually appealing, user-friendly UI and navigation for mission-critical, high-volume revenue-generating projects generating project plans and budgets in a fast-past environment.
- In-depth industry expertise in E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Retail, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Non-Profit, Sports, Telecommunication, Online Advertisement, Digital Marketing, CDPs, DMPs and DSPs integration.
- As a team lead and individual contributor, facilitate business, IT, and customer collaborations for the high-volume web products.
Technical Hands-on Expertise
Google Marketing: AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Search Console
UI/UX & Wireframe: Adobe: Photoshop, Photoshop Scripts / Batch Image Processing, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Dreamweaver, InDesign, FireWorks, Adobe XD, Creative Cloud, Sketch, Balsamiq, Lucidchart, InVision, Marvel
Facebook Tools: Ads Manager, Business Manager, Analytics, Pixel, Insights, Audience Insights, Messenger, DMPs, DSPs integration into Facebook platform
Social Media Marketing: Facebook Tools, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Pinterest, Amazon, Yelp, SMS
Video & Podcast Marketing: YouTube Studio, Vimeo, Camtasia, BlogTalkRadio
CRM, Email, Webinars: HubSpot CRM, Constant Contact, iContact, eWayDirect, MailChimp, GetResponse, AWeber, GoToWebinar, ClickMeeting
E-Commerce & CRM: Shopify, WordPress, SquareSpace, GoCentral, HubSpot, Refersion: Affiliate Tracking, Instant Search+, AdRoll, Better Reports, Bold Subscriptions, Countdown Timer by Revy, Digital Downloads, Shopify Analytics, Mailchimp for Shopify
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Yoast SEO, SpyFu, SEMrush
OS & Browsers: PC, Mac OS, iOS, Android, IE, Edge, Chrome Firefox, Safari, Opera
GN & ASSOCIATES, NYC, NY
DEC 2016 – PRESENT
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
As a senior marketing manager responsible to develop and integrate a series of sales funnels into multichannel inbound and outbound marketing.
- Achieve an increase in annual sales by 72% and ROI by 375% P/Y on average:
- Plan, execute and measure Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media campaigns.
- Run A/B testing to optimize ads’ creative and campaign targeting.
- Introduce and implement the Gift section with 250+ exclusive packages, each containing multiple permutations of products. Optimize user experience to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create, manage, and monitor holiday advertisements, promotional emails, and social media campaigns.
- Reduce customer acquisition cost by 350%:
- Promote, advertise, and create PowerPoint presentations for over 200 educational webinars, which allowed to convert potential customers into loyal consumers.
- Leverage analytical tools and databases to deliver advertisements targeting relevant marketing segments.
- Improve customer retention by 54% and returning customer rate by 68% P/Y on average:
- Run remarketing campaigns based on user behavior utilizing CRM, Google, and Facebook tools.
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment rate by 87 % P/Y on average:
- To save potential revenue loss, implement a count-down timer to motivate customers to complete their purchase.
- Increase conversion rates by 31% P/Y on average:
- Enhance the user experience by introducing ingredients in their natural form visually conveying products’ health benefits
- Propose and establish multiple variations of products for promotional bundles
- Scrutinize and execute segment-based tagging and categories for visual product search adapting Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
- Increase revenue by 45% and order total by 107% P/Y on average:
- Implement techniques to upsell while catering to customer’s demand.
- Employ supply chain documentation to develop comprehensive communication processes and procedures for the company’s sales team to help upsell relevant products.
- Conduct training sessions for the sales team on weekly promotional products.
- Configure an upsell module that automates related product suggestions based on the product tags.
Faimanet Corp, NEW YORK, NY
Mar 2007 – Dec 2016
Marketing and Web Design Senior Consultant
As a team leader and individual contributor took projects from start to completion.
- Conducted business analysis, usability pattern, grow potential, performed brainstorming sessions with business, stakeholders, and selected group of customers.
- Distilled high concept ideas into comprehensible, actionable solutions.
- Conducted competitor analysis to identify challenges and business opportunities.
- Developed functionality, user pathways, and wireframing.
- Built marketing strategies with conversion funnels to increase engagement, conversions, and sales.
Healing Treasure chineseherbaladviser.com
Elyon College Library elyonlibrary.org
Haldey Pharmacy hcompound.com
Yves Ringler yvesringler.com
SFI Health Center southfloridaintegrativehealthcenter.com
Gracious Home, New York, NY
NOV 2004 – MAR 2007
SENIOR PRODUCTION DESIGNER
- Designed UI/UX from business analysis to standards definition, wireframes creation, and site navigation as well as implementation for E-Commerce dynamic web site.
- From designs concept to completion, created web templates and image libraries.
- Took the lead in developing the visual style for brand-name site sections and corresponding print ads featuring Miele, Venta, Diane James, and Diptyque brands.
- Managed Advertised Specials and Product Editorials sections for publications in Elle Décor, Domino, Martha Stewart Living, InStyle, and New York Magazine. Designed and formatted print layouts for biweekly New York Times ads.
- Worked with the marketing director, sales team, and photographers to create a unified vision for all photography, magazine, and newspaper illustrations.
- Build and analyzed sales reports for email marketing campaigns.
Bayco Gem Corp., NEW YORK, NY
Sept 1999 – Nov 2004
Programmer / Web Specialist
- Automated company’s business operations by design, development, and implementation of the B2B database-driven business approach utilizing MS SQL Server.
- Planned, developed, and implemented marketing strategies for the sound brand architecture of Bayco’s world-class brand.
- Worked closely with C-Level Executives, Business, Marketing, and IT team to ensure application meeting business expectations.
- Designed and implemented marketing campaigns for Basel World Watch and Jewelry Show.
- Responsible for designed and developed, content, and storyboards for multimedia-rich Bayco web site.
Brooklyn College, New York – B.S. in Computer Science – 2000
LIU, New York – Pharmacy School – 1999
Kharkov Polytechnic University, Ukraine – Chemistry – 1993
- 2020 – Mobile Interaction Design –National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- 2019 – Marketing Analytics –University of Virginia.
- 2018 – Social Media Data Analytics –University of Washington. 2017 – Digital Business Models – Lund University.
- 2016 – U/X Research and Design Specialization –University of Michigan.
- 2015 – Digital Product Management: Modern Fundamentals – University of Virginia
- AdWords Certificate, 2014
- Innovation Award at GN Associates, 2019
- Dean’s List – Brooklyn College, 1999
- Writing Skills Award – LIU, 1997
Digital Advertisement, Digital Advertising, Telecommuting, Effective communication and sociability, Active listening, Adaptability, Attention to detail, Brainstorming, clarity and concision, Conflict management, Critical thinking, Empathy, Listening, Motivation, Openness, Presentation, Prioritizing, Productivity and organization, Project Management, Self-Motivation, Strategic Management, Strategic thinking, Task delegation, Goal setting, Innovation, People management, Planning,
B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand management, Campaign Management, CMS Tools, Consumer Behavior Drivers, CRM Software, CSS, Data analysis, Data and metrics interpreting, Data Visualization, Email Automation, Email marketing, A/B Testing, Graphic Design Skills, HTML, Increasing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Paid social media advertisements, PPC, Print Design, Reducing Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Reporting, Search Engine and Keyword Optimization, SEO/SEM, UI/UX, Social media and mobile marketing, Social media/digital communication, Typography, Web analytics, Wireframe, written communication, Digital Design